The tragic story of a young woman-premiumstudiobd

The tragic story of a young woman

When Charlotte Evans, a young woman from Britain, was 12 years old, suddenly some parts of her body started to swell. And this swelling lasts for months. He is now 19 years old. In the meantime, he has undergone 6 operations to treat his swollen part. Once he even tried to amputate one of his legs.
https://premiumstudiobd.blogspot.com/

The British woman told the BBC about her illness and operation. Here it is for the readers:

"I didn't have any problems as a child," said young Charlotte Evans. I love to dance. I danced almost every day. I also used to dance in the theater. Then suddenly I fell ill. One day I woke up with severe pain in my buttocks. I feel something like a beech somewhere inside my buttocks. If the pain increases, I go to the hospital. At one point I noticed that all my fingers were getting cold. The doctors saw it and said I had 'compartment syndrome'.

Doctors say that it usually happens when there is pain in the body. But they could not give me any reason as to why this was happening.

The muscles of the arms and legs are attached to a special place called a fascia. These places are called compartments. When the pressure on this compartment increases for any reason, 'acute compartment syndrome' occurs. It is treated in the hospital through physiotherapy. Basically, the pressure is reduced by cutting holes in the place.

At this stage my body was operated on for the first time. They cut my muscle and left it open for a few days. Then the pressure is reduced and it is given across the cut area. My problems have been increasing since that operation.

Once I had to stay in the hospital for seven consecutive months. At that time my mother did the impossible. He slept at night in a hospital chair for seven months in a row.

When I was in the pediatric ward of the hospital, it seemed that the doctors were not doing anything for me. Then they kept telling me I didn't really have a problem. But even then, different parts of my body were swollen again and again.

I had to grow up fast. I was having trouble associating with people my age. My experience was also low. I have never done anything that teenagers my age do. The situation changed a bit when I was finally transferred to the adult ward at the hospital. Because of this, the doctors gave me the opportunity to perform various tests.

My school attendance rate was 40 percent. I gave my high school final exam while sitting in the hospital bed. The first test in the twelfth grade was right after my operation. I remember taking that test while pumping the painkiller morphine. Now I think it was good for me. As a result of morphine I had no stress with the test and I passed the test with good results in all subjects.

In March 2019, my legs became swollen again. I was admitted to the hospital again for regular treatment. One day a doctor asked me how I was when I was walking along the side of my bed. In reply I removed the sheet and said, ‘This is the condition of my feet. There is no pulse in the legs. '

Seeing that, the doctor said, it is too late. My feet are black. So the foot has to be cut off. Then I was taken to the operating theater unconscious. I thought I would never see my feet again when I regained consciousness. But when I regained consciousness, my legs were still in place. I am very happy.

The doctors told me they did not amputate the leg pulse because it came back. And one hour late, the warrant had to be cut.

The number of cuts on my body kept increasing after each operation. People think I have a mental problem so I cut my own body. Even my classmates at the university would not talk to me because they thought I had a mental problem.

Now my new treatment has started. This is the first new drug to have some results. The incidence of swelling has also decreased a bit. But the doctors still can't figure out exactly where my problem is. They are also unsure why and how this drug works.

When the problem starts, I stay at home. Otherwise I will have to spend my whole life in the hospital. Don’t go to the hospital unless the situation is too bad or you don’t need an operation. My mother helped me to move around the house.

Little by little I realized that there are many people in the world who do not know the cause of the disease. It is very difficult to accept. Because you have to hide yourself for this problem. Many times doctors don't even want to believe my problem. Even if you get angry then you have to suppress it, you have to prove yourself. If they don't, they may say that my stress is the cause of this disease.

                     Even then, I am hopeful that maybe one day I will recover. '

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. When it comes to finding the best insurance, mutual funds, or stock brokerage solutions provider, contact Multisphere Consultancy Now -

    IIFL Gorakhpur
    Mutual Funds in Gorakhpur
    Insurance in Gorakhpur
    To find out more visit our site or you can also visit us at IIFL Gorakhpur
    Please call us for the best mutual funds services in Gorakhpur. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

please not spaming!!!!!!